Translate

jeudi 9 janvier 2014

True Fashion Has No Rules (Feat WWW.SAMMYDRESS.COM)

Hi everybody Today im gonna show a speciale online store that i collaborate with : 
'SAMMYDRESS' is a leading global online wholesale supplier of Wedding Dresses and Wedding Accessories, Special Occasion Dresses and Accessories, Casual Dresses, Women's Clothing, Cosplay Costumes, Intimate Lingerie, Men and Women's Shoes, Wigs, Fashion Jewelry, Bags and Accessories, Home & Living, Men's clothing, Children's Toys, Shoes, Lifestyle Products and many more great items.
the reasons why do you choose that store simply because of the quality and their low prices since you can find a Jacket & Coat From 15 $ ...and you can find this only at SAMMYDRESS .
Hope that you Love My Looks and My amazing Sponsor SMMYDRESS.
Thanx Guys .
Outfit Sponsors:
SAMMYDRESS





WHAT I DRESS:
Moustache Beanie Sponsored By SAMMYDRESS
T-Shirt Sponsored By SAMMYDRESS
Korean Jacket Sponsored By SAMMYDRESS
Racer Trouser Sponsored By RIGIN
Bracelet By G&B
Boot By ZARA
I just Wanna Thanx My Sponsor SAMMYDRESS For Give me The chance To wear Their Amazing Products .